Waterfall

Waterfall
All photos have been captured by me, unless otherwise stated.

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Adventurous Love and a Wild Heart


I have a few constant inspirations in my life and I consider myself incredibly lucky for this. Inspiration ranges from children to adults, and from paintings to a good book or tune. Today, I want to shed some light on one of the most inspirational woman in my life. More than just a part of my life, she is a part of me. She is my sister.
Beautiful Bride.

Recently, my gorgeous, incredibly smart and creative big sister dove head first into her calling. Photography. She is owner and talented Wild Little Hearts photographer. Although, talent does not even begin to describe her work, or her take on life.

Ever since I can remember, she has been a role model for me. From her adventurous worldly travels, to her calm, but firm opinions and her keen, stylish, sense of fashion, I have emulated her in becoming the person I want to be. WWKD (What would Kenji Do)? Is a question that runs through my mind before every major decision. Then I remember that she would/does follow her heart, and as do I.

Naming her business Wild Little Hearts is a perfect reflection of her curious, adventurous, and compassionate spirit. The evidence seeps out through her fantastic photos that capture the fun, loving hearts of everyone she photographs.

I owe much of my own wild, little, heart to her support, love, and guidance. I could not ask for a better sister, a more supportive friend, and the mere blessing of knowing someone so full of life, laughter, and of course, love. She is not just an inspiration to me, but to everyone she meets.

Below are a few of my favourite pieces of her work. Please take a moment to check out her website, or Facebook page and if you are interested, have her make your heart shine through beautiful images.

Love you Sister Bear,


<3

Photo: Wild Little Hearts (All Rights Reserved)

Photo: Wild Little Hearts (All Rights Reserved)

Photo: Wild Little Hearts (All Rights Reserved)
Photo: Wild Little Hearts (All Rights Reserved)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Nonsense